- U.S. National Team: MNT
- Position: Defender
- Date Of Birth: Oct. 5, 1987
- Height: 6-1
- Weight: 165
- Hometown: St. Louis, Mo.
- Club: Bolton Wanderers (England)
A promising young centerback who displays good instincts and skill passing out of the back, Ream emerged as a player to watch for the future. One of the most consistent performers in MLS in 2010 amongst rookies and veterans alike, he started all 30 games for New York Red Bulls and helped the team to a regular season Eastern Conference title. Ream capped off his stellar rookie campaign with a starting appearance for the USA in the Nelson Mandela Challenge in Cape Town in November 2010.
- Collected a career-high six caps for the U.S. in 2011, including two starts in the CONCACAF Gold Cup
- Made his first U.S. appearance when he paired with Clarence Goodson in central defense in the 2010 Nelson Mandela Challenge in Cape Town, South Africa
- Started 33 games in all competitions for the New York Red Bulls in 2010, the most on the team, and was a finalist for the 2010 MLS Rookie of the Year Award