Jobs at U.S. Soccer
From time to time, the United States Soccer Federation seeks motivated individuals to fill full-time staff, as well as, part-time, temporary, internship, and volunteer staff positions. These challenging opportunities will be posted here when the need arises. To apply for one of the positions listed below, please click here to submit a resume and a cover letter.
- Corporate Accountant - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Staff Accountant - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Technical Advisor- Girls' Development Academy - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Talent Identification Manager - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Major Gifts Officer - (New York Metropolitan Area, N.Y.)
- Male Youth National Teams Sport Scientist - (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Development Academy Event Coordinator - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Director of Talent Identification – Girls - (Chicago, Ill.)
U.S. Soccer is offering internships in the following departments:
- Sporting Development Associate: Referee Department - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Event Operations Intern - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Development Academy Club Service Associate - (Chicago, Ill.)
Any other questions or comments regarding Career Opportunities with U.S. Soccer should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.