Jobs at U.S. Soccer
From time to time, the United States Soccer Federation seeks motivated individuals to fill full-time staff, as well as, part-time, temporary, internship, and volunteer staff positions. These challenging opportunities will be posted here when the need arises. To apply for one of the positions listed below, please click here to submit a resume and a cover letter.
- Receptionist/Office Assistant - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Development Academy Coordinator (League Scheduling and Operations) - (Chicago, Ill.)
- Director of Major Gifts - (New York, NY)
U.S. Soccer is offering internships in the following departments:
- Development Academy Intern - U.S. Soccer Federation (Chicago, Ill.)
- Open Cup Intern - U.S. Soccer Federation (Chicago, Ill.)
Any other questions or comments regarding Career Opportunities with U.S. Soccer should be addressed to email@example.com.