Event: U.S. Men’s National Team vs. Morocco – International Friendly
Date: Wednesday, June 1st, 2022
Location: TQL Stadium; Cincinnati, Ohio
Time: 7:30pm ET
HOW TO PURCHASE
Order Page: Click here
TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH WILL BE ISSUED ONLY AS MOBILE TICKETS. No paper tickets, .pdf files or print-at-home tickets will be available. For more information on mobile ticketing, click here.
TQL Stadium will be implementing a Clear Bag Policy in order to provide a safer environment for guests and expedite entry into the Stadium.
The Clear Bag Policy affects the type and size of the bags permitted into the Stadium, not the items (keys, phones, wallets, etc.). Clear bags are available at the Team Store. To learn more, click here.
Based on recommended public safety best practices, we strongly encourage fans not to bring any bags.
One of the below bags per person will be permitted inside TQL Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12”x6”x12”, or:
- One-gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 4.5”x6.5”, with or without a handle or strap
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary bags or items after proper inspection and Stadium Management approval
The following conduct is prohibited in TQL Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by FC Cincinnati or MLS:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff, or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols, or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning, or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the tunnel, or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other prohibited items
- Throwing objects of any kind.
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies, and emergency response procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the game
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (Level 1 Offenses), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
U.S. Soccer and/or the Stadium reserves the right to amend the Prohibited items list at any time.
- East Plaza (outside of stadium)
- 5:00 PM -7:00 PM ET
- Stop by U.S. Soccer’s official FanHQ (fan activation) located outside of the stadium in the East Plaza. Don’t miss out on photo ops,tasty samples from GoGo squeeZ, the U.S. Soccer Merch trailer, music and more! FanHQ begins at 5:00 PM ET.
Kiosks will be at the following Sections:
South Concourse | West Concourse | Northwest Concourse | First Financial Club
The Sensory Room is a space for guests with developmental disabilities who need a quiet space during events. Located inside the Guest Experience Center across from Section E6, please check in with a Guest Experience Representative for access to the room. For more information on accessibility at the stadium, please review the TQL Stadiumhere.
CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION STATUS
Are you registered to vote in your state and local elections? As part of U.S. Soccer's One Nation campaign, we have teamed up with vote.org to make sure all fans that are eligible to vote are registered and up to date on all upcoming elections in their local communities. More information, can be found on ussoccer.com/vote.
Vote.org is a third party website not affiliated, sponsored or administered by the U.S. Soccer Federation. The information and tools featured on Vote.org are being offered by U.S. Soccer for convenience and informational purposes only. Linking to Vote.org’s website does not constitute an endorsement by U.S. Soccer of any candidate, campaign issue or the information and products presented on the Vote.org website. Vote.org is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization and does not support or oppose any political candidate or party.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against U.S. Soccer, Ticketmaster, Live Nation, Event Providers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.