U.S. Men's National Team vs. Chile – International Friendly
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Location: BBVA Compass Stadium; Houston, Texas
Match: U.S. Men’s National Team vs. Chile - International Friendly
Time: 6:55 p.m. CT
TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 10 A.M. CT.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Order Page: Click here
Charge-by-Phone: (713) 547-3000
Stadium Ticket Office: Tickets are available for purchase at the BBVA Compass Stadium box office, open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
GROUP ORDERS (20-TICKET MINIMUM)
Groups orders will be accepted starting Wednesday, February 6, 10 a.m. CT.
|* Prices subject to change|
ULTIMATE FAN TICKETS - $600
The Ultimate Fan Ticket experience provides a comprehensive, behind-the-scenes look into a U.S. Soccer event and a game-day for the U.S. National Team. Benefits include:
- An official NIKE U.S. National Team jersey for each ticket purchased, customized with the number of your choice and your name or that of a friend
- A visit to the U.S. locker room as it is made ready for the team’s arrival and a chance to meet the team’s equipment staff
- A tour of the stadium, including the audio/video production room, TV broadcast booth, press box and other points of interest
- A chance to watch the U.S. National Team warm up from field level
- On-field seats for the event
- A U.S. Soccer tour guide to escort you and answer questions about the event
Children 16 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Each person is required to have an Ultimate Fan Ticket in order to partake in the experience.
DISCLAIMER: Ultimate Fan Tickets do not include any interaction with National Team Players and/or team autographs
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
Already have your tickets to the match? Interested in making this an even more memorable game day? day? Click here to see what upgrades are available.
BBVA Compass Stadium
2200 Texas Avenue
Houston, TX 77003
For additional ticketing inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (312) 808-1300.