U.S. Soccer to Introduce New Women’s National Team Head Coach at Press Conference on Monday, Oct. 28 in New York CityMedia Event Will Commence at 4 p.m. ET at Hotel Eventi
CHICAGO (Oct. 25, 2018) - U.S. Soccer will introduce the new Women’s National Team head coach at a press conference on Monday, Oct. 28 at 4 p.m. ET at Hotel Eventi in New York City. The event will be broadcast live on U.S. Soccer’s Facebook page, the USWNT Twitter page and on ussoccer.com.
Speaking at the event on Monday will be:
- Carlos Cordeiro – U.S. Soccer President
- Kate Markgraf – U.S. Women’s National Team General Manager
- New U.S. Women’s National Team Head Coach
-- Press Conference Information --
WHO: U.S. Soccer President Carlos Cordeiro
U.S. WNT General Manager Kate Markgraf
U.S. WNT Head Coach
WHAT: Press Conference to introduce new U.S. WNT Head Coach
WHEN: Monday, Oct. 28 at 4 p.m. ET (Media check-in will begin at 3 p.m. ET)
WHERE: Hotel Eventi – Ventana Room
851 Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Ave.) New York, NY 10001
HOW: Media interested in attending are required to register here.
Please note the following:
- Media check-in will begin at 3 p.m.
- Media should be prepared to present a Media ID Card for entry.
- For any questions please contact Ilyanna Gutierrez at email@example.com.