The U.S. Soccer Patrons Program to London is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for guests to experience USA vs. England at the iconic Wembley Stadium on Nov. 15 as part of the official U.S. Soccer Delegation. The Nov. 14th – 17th program includes:
- Premium match tickets as part of the official U.S. Soccer Delegation
- Luxury accommodations at the official U.S. Soccer Hotel
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access and opportunities, including a tour of a Premier League Academy
- Honorary one-year membership in the Captains Circle of the Development Fund
- Ground transportation to official events and airport transfers
- U.S. Soccer gifts, apparel and more
U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Part of the donation to participate in the Patrons Program is a special tax-deductible gift to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund that will help develop world-class players, coaches and National Teams.
Donation to Participate:
- Individual Patron: $5,950
- Couple (2 Patrons): $8,950
A limited number of “at-cost” spots are available for Coaches Circle and Presidents Circle members ($3,950 per person, $5,950 per couple). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade or learn more about the Development Fund Circle memberships here.