U.S. Soccer will offer a Girls Fantasy Camp from March 1-4 around the 2019 SheBelieves Cup matches, featuring the U.S. WNT, Brazil, England and Japan on Saturday, March 2, in Nashville, Tenn. The camp is a special fundraiser to support the U.S. Soccer Development Fund and open to girls of all skill levels born in 2005, 2006 and 2007. All proceeds will fund important initiatives to help develop world-class players, coaches and National Teams.
Girls Fantasy Camp participants will truly have the opportunity to live and train like National Team players at this exclusive player/fan experience. Fantasy Camp includes:
- VIP match tickets and game day experience
- Pregame VIP stadium tour
- Daily training sessions led by former National Team Players
- Behind-the-scenes access to the U.S. WNT camp
- Hotel accommodations and all meals
- Customized U.S. Soccer jersey, training apparel and more
- Honorary one-year membership in the Supporters Circle of the Development Fund
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
Participation is made possible through a $3,495 donation to the U.S. Soccer Development Fund. U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and approximately 50% of your donation is tax deductible. Since launching in 2015, U.S. Soccer Fantasy Camps have raised $265,000 to support programs developing world-class players, coaches and National Teams, including need-based scholarships for talented young players in the U.S. Soccer Girls’ Development Academy.
Space is very limited for the Fantasy Camp with a roster size comparable to that of a National Team and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: Register Now | FAQ Guide | About the Development Fund | Contact Us