Any entity or person wishing to promote an event (match or tournament) involving one or more foreign teams must first apply in advance to U.S. Soccer in order to receive sanctioning for such an event. The entity or person promoting such a match must be an Organization Member or club affiliated with U.S. Soccer and comply with the requirements as outlined in Policy 521 – 1 found in the U.S. Soccer Policy manual. If not, the applicant must engage the services of a licensed FIFA Match Agent.
All applicants must follow the policies and procedures established by the International Games Procedures.
International Games Documents
- “A” Process Application – Instructions & Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF)
- “B” Process Application – Youth Hosting/Travel
- “C” Process Application – Closed Door Matches (PDF)
- Credit Card Authorization Form – Payment Required with Application (PDF)
International Games Resources
- IG Financial Report: PDF to print | Fillable PDF form | .xls
International Games Schedule
Questions relating to the sanctioning of International Games can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.