APPLICATION FOR FOREIGN TRAVEL BY U.S. AMATEUR & YOUTH TEAMS
A team that plans to travel internationally to play in a tournament or games teams must complete an online travel sanctioning application.
Applications must be submitted using the online form. Please do not mail or email your application.
This application consists of the following components, submitted via the online form available here:
1. Basic information about the team and the planned travel;
2. Official complete registration form or invitation letter(s) for the tournament/games;
3. Completed and signed Ted Stevens Act acknowledgement (available for download here);
4. Verified roster approved by a U.S. Soccer Organization Member; and
5. Application fee ($200.00) – credit card information collected as the last step of the application form
U.S. Soccer will also require a COVID-19 waiver of liability to be provided for all rostered players and participating coaches. Upon initial review of your application, U.S. Soccer will provide a separate upload link where completed waivers must be uploaded. The waiver template is available here. All waivers must be received before the application can be approved.
U.S. Soccer advises that prior to traveling outside of the U.S., you should check with the U.S. Department of State for travel warnings and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for COVID-19 travel recommendations.
In granting permission to travel, U.S. Soccer is NOT liable for transportation, accommodations, illness, or injury to persons or property sustained in the course of sanctioned travel.
Please submit applications a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the planned travel. U.S. Soccer is not required to accept or approve any applications submitted less than thirty (30) days in advance of the event or travel.
Questions about the application process for foreign travel can be directed to email@example.com.