Skilled and versatile, Alfredo Morales possesses good control and poise for a player his age and is capable of being deployed either in defense or midfield. After taking the courageous step of dropping from Germany’s top flight at Hertha Berlin and going to Ingolstadt, he has developed maturity, consistency, and has quickly become one of the leaders in the club locker room, which all bode well for a more prominent role with the National Team. He holds passports for the United States, Germany and Peru.
- Appeared in all five matches following the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Made his debut for the U.S. Men's National Team on Jan. 29, 2013, earning his first cap during an international friendly vs. Canada coming on in the 75th minute.
- Called into the full National Team for the friendlies against France and Slovenia in November of 2011.
- Played for the U.S. U-20 MNT in 2008 and 2009
- A regular starter for Ingolstadt, he helped lift them to the top of the Second Bundesliga table and put them in position to gain promotion
- A consistent starter for the Hertha Berlin reserves, he made his first team debut in August of 2011
2015: Named to the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup roster...Has played in five games for the MNT this year, starting 2... 2014: Following the World Cup, entered as a reserve in all five friendlies …2013: Made his debut for the U.S. Men's National Team on Jan. 29, 2013, earning his first cap during an internationals friendly vs. Canada coming on in the 75th minute ... 2011: Called into the friendlies against France and Slovenia in November … Under-20s: Played in three matches in the Cape Verde Tournament in 2008, appearing against Cape Verde, Northern Ireland and Portugal … Joined the U-20 camp in Sarasota, Fla., in 2009, held in conjunction with the Development Academy Spring Showcase ... First Appearance: Jan. 29, 2013 vs. Canada …First Goal: None.
2014: Picked up right where he left off and scored in the opening match of the season … Helped Ingolstadt to the top of the 2. Bundesliga table, where they stood at year’s end … 2013: Joined FC Ingolstadt on a two-year contract ... Made a total of 32 appearances in his debut season, including 27 starts … Scored his first goal for Ingolstadt on April 11 against Paderborn … 2011: Started against Bayern Munich on Oct. 15 … Made his debut for the first team Aug. 13, a 2-2 draw at Hamburg … 2010-11: Started 26 matches for Hertha Berlin reserves, scoring four goals … 2009-10: Started 26 games, scoring three goals.