- Position Defender
- Number 13
- Date of Birth Oct 05 1987
- Hometown St. Louis, MO
- Height 6' 0
- Club Fulham FC
NATIONAL TEAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Went the full 90 in all four USMNT group stage games of the inaugural Concacaf Nations League, and started in the final against Mexico in 2021, which the USA won 3-2 in extra time.
- Scored his only USMNT goal in the 3-1 win against Puerto Rico on May 22, 2016.
- Has recorded four career assists, including three during the 2022 World Cup cycle, providing helpers to Gyasi Zardes (March 21, 2019 vs. Ecuador), Aaron Long (Nov. 15, 2019 vs. Canada) and Gio Reyna (March 28, 2021 at Northern Ireland).
- Played in the 2011, 2015 and 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup.
- Made his USMNT debut on Nov. 17, 2010, starting in a 1-0 win against South Africa in the Nelson Mandela Challenge Cup in Cape Town.
2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING
- Made his only appearance on Sept. 2, 2021 when he played 90 minutes in the opening match of World Cup Qualifying, a 0-0 draw at El Salvador.
- Made six appearances in qualifying matches for the 2018 cycle.
- Currently serves as club captain at English Premier League side Fulham, where he has appeared in more than 250 games.
- Named the club’s Player of the Year after the 2017-18 season, and to the 2021-22 Professional Football Associations (PFA) Championship Team of the Year after starting all 46 games in helping Fulham re-gain promotion to the Premier League.
- Was transferred to Fulham on August 20, 2015, agreeing to a four-year contract.
- Was named Bolton Player of the Year following the 2013-14 season, and again after the 2014-15 campaign, and made 126 appearances
- After a trial in December, he was transferred to English Premier League side Bolton Wanderers on January 26, 2012, where he signed for three years.
- Selected by the New York Red Bulls in the second round of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft
- Made MLS debut on March 27, 2012 in a 1-0 win over Chicago. He made over 60 appearances in two seasons.
- Played 82 games over four seasons at Saint Louis University.
- Complete name is Timothy Michael Ream.
- Grew up in St. Louis, played soccer and basketball at St. Dominic High School and club soccer with St. Louis Scott Gallagher.
- Graduated from Saint Louis University with a major in business administration.
- Married Kristen Sapienza, a former player on Saint Louis University women’s team, in January 2012. The following day he received the call to come to Bolton to finalize the transfer, postponing their honeymoon in Tahiti. They have two sons and a daughter.
U. S. MNT