- Position Forward
- Number 21
- Date of Birth Feb 22 2000
- Hometown Rosedale, NY
- Height 6' 0"
- Club Lille (France)
NATIONAL TEAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Member of the USMNT squad that won the 2019-20 CONCACAF Nations League – the inaugural edition of the competition. In the final, Weah came on in the second half to help the U.S. defeat regional rival Mexico in a thrilling 3-2 win in as the U.S. beat Mexico 3-2 (AET).
- Scored his first international goal in his second USMNT appearance, tallying in the 3-0 win against Bolivia on May 28, 2018, making him the fifth youngest goal scorer in team history.
- Made his U.S. debut on March 27, 2018 at age 18 – coming on as a late second half substitute against Paraguay (1-0) in Cary, North Carolina. With that appearance he became the first player born in 2000 to play for the USMNT.
- Weah scored a hat-trick in the 5-0 win against Paraguay in the Round of 16 of the 2017 U-17 FIFA World Cup. He became the first U.S. player at any level to score a hat trick in the knockout stage of a World Cup and the third American to score a hat trick at the U-17 World Cup (Judah Cooks, 1993 and Freddy Adu, 2003).
- Started all five games and scored two goals in the U.S run to the quarterfinals of the 2019 U-20 FIFA World Cup
2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QUALIFYING
- Played in nine games, including eight starts
- Scored the lone goal in the 1-1 away draw against Jamaica, one of four countries for which he as eligible to represent on the international level. A six- player combination and some quick passing led to the winger lifting a deft chip with his left foot from a tight angle over the shoulder of goalkeeper Andre Blake on Nov. 16, 2021, in Kingston
- Some fancy dribbling created space for Weah to send a perfect cross to Christian Pulisic for the game-winning goal in the 2-0 win against Mexico on Nov. 12, 2021, in Cincinnati, capping off another Dos a Cero in the classic rivalry
- Won two Ligue 1 titles with PSG (2017-18, 2018-19) and Lille (2020-21)
- Joined Celtic on a six-month loan in the January 2019 transfer window, winning a second league title, reached the Scottish Cup final and was added to the Europa League squad.
- Spent time in the New York Red Bulls youth academy (2013-14) before moving to France to join the Paris Saint-Germain academy (2017-2019).
- Signed his first professional contract with PSG on July 3, 2017.
- Born in Brooklyn, New York to Liberian father and world soccer legend George Weah and Jamaican mother, Clar.
- Choosing to represent the United States in international competition, Weah was also eligible to play for France, Jamaica and Liberia
- His father George won the 1995 Ballon d’Or - the first African player to win the award. Weah is also a three-time African Player of the Year (1989, 1994, 1995)
- Played for the Rosedale Soccer Club in Queens before joining the New York Red Bulls Academy.
- A talented music producer, he makes rap, hip hop and soul music in his free time.
- Big fan of fashion and what goes into making clothes and trends.
U. S. MNT